Book Moorings View at Landfall

Instow waterside apartment

Please telephone Liam to discuss any bookings on

07977 560560

or send a message by text

Sunset at Instow from North Devon Yacht Club


We are lucky to be able to live in the beautiful waterside village of Instow. At our home, Landfall, we have a light and spacious self-contained and separately accessed apartment, Moorings View, which has gorgeous views of the Estuary, the Moorings and out to sea.

We let out Moorings View for any period but often for weeks or weekends, including long weekends. We may vary the regular letting pattern of the apartment.

Should you wish to ask for a variation or have a specific requirement, do not hesitate to email us via or use the form on the ‘Contact Us’ page.

For example, you might want to stay using just one bedroom which we can sometimes do more cheaply in Winter or even for a ten-day break including two weekends or longer.

Please telephone to discuss your reservation or text Liam on 07977 560560 and ask for a call back.

We look forward to welcoming you.

Jane and Liam

Standard Booking Terms and Conditions

  • Negotiable discount for using only one bedroom in Winter.
  • Only able-bodied adults or young people aged over nine, unless by prior agreement – due to two flights of stairs – which enables the apartment to benefit from its far reaching views.
  • Two or three night stays between Friday to Monday standard reservation except by agreement.
  • Arrive after 4.00pm
  • Departure before 09.30am
  • Deposit of 25% required on booking, with remaining 75% required within 30 days of date of arrival. Payment details will be provided by email on confirmation of booking.
  • Booking cancellations received more than 30 days before booking will be fully refunded with payment returned to the person making the booking. Cancellation received between 14 and 30 days will be refunded 50%. If less than two weeks’ notice of cancellation is given, no refund will be made
  • No smoking.
  • No pets.
  • Although no wet items in apartment – a shared wet/dry room is available with underfloor heating for drying clothes, boots, shoes, wetsuits, etc as you enter the private entrance to the apartment
  • Booking implies agreement of these terms and conditions.
  • Payment Options

    Bank transfer details will be provided by email on confirmation of booking. If you wish to pay via debit or credit card, please let us know.

  • Any variations must be agreed in advance but  just ask – we are happy to help with any requests that we can.

Directions (In more detail here)

We are situated within 100 metres of the postcode of EX39 4JF.

Detailed directions and access details will be passed to guests after booking.

We generally use Whatsapp so as to pass photos to aid ease of arrival.  Other alternative booking arrangements can be made if required.